… I make it a point to eat the following:
1. Frites aka Belgian fries – I like how crispy it is despite it being fat fries.. And its a plus that it’s served with mayonnaise
2. Rookworst from Hema – this sausage is sooooo good! I eat it as is.. Just boiled with no condiments or bread
3. Kaassouffle – this was my first ever Dutch favorite. I normally get it from Febo which is a vending machine sort of store.
4. Croquettes – I love croquettes. Any kind. So this is a real plus to eat paired with a big dallop of Dijon mustard
5. Cheese!!! (Not shown) – from Old Amsterdam, to Gouda, Edam and Smoked cheese