And so we finally ate at Hole in the Wall in Century City Malland we had the following:
- Pho Bo and Crispy Spring Rolls from Phobobo
- The Umami Chicken with Dirty Rice (Dirty Rice Platter) from Bad Bird
- Salted Egg Chicken Wings and Lazy Chili Crab with Mantao from Kwongs
- Phobobo – not going back here. The Pho was not worth its price – expensive and not tasty.
- Bad Bird – it was good but not mind-blowing. I’ve had better chicken.
- Kwongs – 2-thumbs up for us. The chicken was something different and delicious (a bit nakakaumay though) and the chili crab had actual crab meat haha. The mantao was cooked perfectly too.